Construction Intern APPLY NOW
Our team is committed to renovating previously abandoned Detroit houses and helping bring back Detroit, one block at a time. A construction intern assists with any and all construction tasks on a job site.
- Assist contractors and project manager with any relevant task on a job site including but not limited to cleaning, demo, carpentry, painting, drywall, landscaping, etc.
- Run errands for contractors and the project manager
- Must be able to work at least 10-15 hours per week with a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a vehicle and a current driver’s license
- Some construction experience preferred but not required